The MCC Athletics Department asks for your help in identifying outstanding alumni for induction into the MCC Sports Hall of Fame. Established in 1984, the Hall of Fame honors individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the Monroe Community College athletic program.
Enshrinement in the MCC Sports Hall of Fame is among the highest athletic honors the college bestows and those inducted represent the finest achievements of Monroe varsity athletics.
CRITERIA FOR NOMINATION
Intercollegiate Athlete Category
- 24 credit hours earned at MCC
- Member of an intercollegiate team
- Out of MCC for at least five years
- Academic excellence and community service will be considered
Special Awards Category
- Anyone who has made an extraordinary contribution to the growth, development, or success of the MCC athletic program will be considered.
Inductees will be honored at MCC’s Sports Hall of Fame induction dinner, which is held during the College's Alumni Week and Homecoming in the Fall.