Athletic Training Room
The MCC Athletic Training program offers comprehensive medical services to 11 athletic programs and more than 200 student-athletes annually.
Located in the PAC Center, MCC's state-of-the-art Athletic Training facility is staffed by two Certified Athletic Trainers. The staff provides evaluation, management, treatment, and rehabilitation of athletic injuries sustained by MCC student-athletes.
The 17,000 square foot facility includes the following:
- Five treatment tables
- A four-person taping station
- Two Chattanooga Vectra Genisys Electrotherapy and Ultrasound combination units
- Two Chattanooga Intelect Legends XT Electrotherapy and Ultrasound combination units
- Two Game Ready units, which offer intermittent pneumatic compression and adjustable cold therapy
- Power Plate vibrating exercise platform
- A 900-pound flake ice maker
- 735-gallon hot tub
- 735-gallon cold tub
- Two 12-pack Hydrocollator hot pack units
- Two LeMond fitness bikes
- One rebounder for exercise and rehabilitation
The PAC Center was made possible through a public-private partnership including $6 million in philanthropic support from individuals, businesses and private foundations which matched a state grant. Fundraising efforts were led by the MCC Foundation.