Monroe Community College offers a wide variety of Intramural and Recreation activities for students, faculty and staff. Programs include traditional sports such as flag football, soccer, basketball and golf, as well as non-traditional sports and events such as disc golf and ice skating. Fitness classes are also offered. The goal of the program is to please all students with their athletic and fitness needs.
- Intramural 5-on-5 Basketball
- Cardio Boot Camp - Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10-10:50 a.m. in the Dance Studio (10-143). Starting Feb. 5.
- Outdoor Kickball - Starting date TBD (weather dependent)
- Volleyball (starting March 25) - Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays - 12-12:50 p.m.
- Open Soccer - Monday, Wednesday, Friday 12-1 p.m. in the PAC.
- Open Gym (Brighton Campus) - Mondays and Wednesdays, 12-12:50 p.m.
- Racquetball - Monday, Wednesday, Friday 12-1 p.m.; Monday through Friday 6-9 p.m.
- Open Swim
- PAC Fitness Center
- Human Performance Lab
- Open Swim
- Disc Golf Course
- PAC Center Track: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Open Skate: Held at Bill Gray's Regional Iceplex on MCC's Brighton Campus. Hours for open skate may be found at www.billgraysiceplex.com.
Questions: Call 585-292-2830 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org