Monroe Community College offers a wide variety of Intramural and Recreation activities for students, faculty and staff. Programs include traditional sports such as flag football, soccer, and basketball, as well as non-traditional sports and events such as disc golf and ice skating. Fitness classes are also offered. The goal of the program is to please all students for free with their athletic and fitness needs.
- Intramural Basketball- Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 12-12:50 pm
- Co-Ed Flag Football- Inside PAC Turf Field- Fridays from 12-1:50 pm
- Basketball Round Robin League
- Cardio Boot Camp - Monday's- 1-1:50 pm in room 10-143 starting Feb 3rd.
- Open Volleyball- Monday's, Wednesday's, Friday's - 12-12:50 pm in room 10-143 starting in April.
- Open Soccer - Monday's, Wednesday's, Friday's 12-1 pm in the PAC.
- Open Gym- Monday's, Wednesday's, Friday's 12-12:50 pm starting now until March.
- Racquetball - Monday, Wednesday, Friday 12-1 p.m.; Monday through Friday 6-9 p.m.
- Open Swim
Kickball, outdoor volleyball and other outdoor activities will be updated when weather permits.
- PAC Fitness Center
- Human Performance Lab
- Open Swim
- Disc Golf Course
- PAC Center Track: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Open Skate: Held at Bill Gray's Regional Iceplex on MCC's Brighton Campus. Hours for open skate may be found at www.billgraysiceplex.com.
Questions: Call 585-292-2830 or e-mail email@example.com