Monroe Community College Athletics
Student-Athlete Academic Requirements
- ALL student-athletes must view the Title IX video, attend the Title IX presentation and take the Title IX quiz before they are able to compete in any official NJCAA competition. All student-athletes must have a completed passed quiz on file before competition.
- Student-athletes are not allowed to drop a class without the permission of their academic advisor.
- Registration for the upcoming semester, intersession or summer must be done by appointment with your academic advisor.
- Coaches are able to mandate additional requirements.
Student-Athlete Academic Code of Conduct
As a student-athlete there are rules and obligations that you must adhere to, as set forth by the athletic department, to ensure that you are meeting your class requirements. It is your responsibility to ensure that your athletic participation will not interfere with your academic responsibilities. Conduct rules are as follows:
- Attend all classes and not arriving late to class.
- Participate in class in order to improve and enhance your learning experience.
- Conduct yourself with decency, decorum and a respectful attitude toward others.
- Complete assignments on time.
- Notify your instructors, in advance, when athletic competition or travel causes you to miss class.
- Meet with instructor(s) on the procedure(s) needed to complete assignments and tests prior to being absent when missing classes due to athletic competition.