Monroe Community College Athletics
- Learning Centers: Learning Centers provide MCC students with access to computers, video tapes, audio tapes and viewing equipment in a central location. Learning centers are located in building 11.
- Tutoring Services: Tutoring is available to all students. Students should see Katie Nicholas (10-138) to request tutoring services as early as possible to ensure best results.
- Academic Advisors: Student-athletes should contact their assigned advisor with questions, problems or concerns with their schedule, teachers or any other academic situation.
- Students who are “at risk” or students receiving a D or below on a grade report must meet with their academic advisor to develop an intervention plan.
- Student-athletes who are in need of counseling support should see the Life Skills Coordinator. The counseling staff at MCC is able to help students regarding: personal growth, coping with stress, decision-making, career development, relationships, expressing feelings, social skills, self-esteem, etc.
- Each team will be involved with at least three community service projects during the academic year.
- Student-athletes meet with the Life Skills Coordinator as well as the Career and Transfer Center to help choose a career path.